Lazy Superheroes x LazyVerse
Lazy Superheroes is first of all made of characters, a narrative arc, developing via several mediums, including NFTs. Lazy Superheroes NFT are part of this art project and embed utility on the one hand, and gameplay elements on the other hand, sometimes intertwining.
All of this is tending to build an inclusive and consistent metaverse called "LazyVerse".
We have currently three focus: Collections, Utility and Games.
But not only! Goal is also to develop the Story Arc with Comic Books and to cultivate the personalities of our characters.
Our NFTs come with certain utility for the holders, and we are keen to develop furthermore this with the community.
Games and NFT are an exciting combination of opportunities for Web 3. We are keen to develop this part.
- Launching of our Auction App for Hedera NFTs
- Whitepaper v2
- New website launch
- Merch store
- Starting development of our Lair App
- Starting development of a Rarity App for Hedera NFTs
- Test version of our Rarity App for Hedera NFTs
- Launching our Rarity Discord Bot for Hedera NFTs
- Launching prod version of our Lazy dApp (formerly Lair App)
- Releasing our free Colorbook
- Hash Horses Racer Discord Mini Game initial release
These are milestones which were not foreseen in the white paper v2 but which we add to the project in accordance with the vision.
- Escrow smart contract: trade without fees nor time limit
- Burn to Earn Hash Horses: send Hash Horses NFTs to a Smart Contract that will burn them and send you back $LAZY depending on the rank of your Hash Horse.
- Token Graveyard 2.0: send NFTs to the cemetery for $LAZY
- Starting the work on the first P2E Game x Hashgraph Cards (trading card game)
- LAZY dashboard: follow $LAZY circulating supply, burn rate, holders and usage with a transparent dashboard
These milestones don't include information about giveaways, airdrops, collabs and other minor additions to the ecosystem.
These milestones may change, and are subject to technical feasibility on the network.
All Lazy Superheroes and derivative NFTs are digital art only and should be valued on that basis alone. Any benefits or ‘utility’ are not guaranteed and do not constitute guarantees of income or an economic investment. Buyers and holders should declare any rewards/airdrops as required by their legal jurisdiction and are encouraged to engage with their tax specialist in regard to their country’s specific requirements.
A map with guesses and surprises